Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sentiment/Quote Stamps

"Moments spent with a Friend are the kind we wish would never end."

"Your love has touched my life in a very special way."

"The joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you."

"Friendships hug our hearts and heal our souls."

"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."

"When I share a problem with you...it becomes nearly solved."

"If my words had wings they would fly to you each day."

"Sending you a great big hug"

"When you look for the good in others you discover the best in yourself."

"Play in the warmth of the sun, Dance in the light of the moon."

"If friends were flowers, I'd pick you."

"A rainbow is often found behind the clouds."

"Just for you"

"Some people come into our lives and quietly stay. Others stay for a while leaving footprints in our hearts and we are never the same."

"HELLO!"

"I stamp under doctors orders"

"You're not going to believe this..."

"What's up at your end?"

"No Bones About It..."

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..."

"stressed? anxious? tense? weary? fed up? yes...and you?"

"I'm sorry"

"And another thing..."

"Hang in there"

"I may be difficult but...I'm cute!"

"From all of us!"

"Just because"

"Scaredy Cat"

"You were in my thoughts today"

"Have a grape day"

"The End"

"Happy Anniversary"

"Thinking of you"

"Have a very mice day"

"Your friendship puts music in my heart"

"Dream with faith"

"What would I do without your friendship?"

"What were you thinking?"

"I miss you"

"I'm so grateful for you"

"You're a beary good friend"

"Let's do lunch"

"Happy summer days"

"May your day be filled with blessings like the sun that lights the sky, and may you always have the courage to spread your wings and fly!"

"Friends Always"

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart."

"Just trying to keep a low profile!"

"Down in the dumps"

"All pooped out"

"Wishing you all the good things in life-friendship, happiness and chocolate"

"Thank you for all the little things you do"

"Thanks berry much"

"Thank you"

"Thanks so much"

"I love you"

"A bouquet of love for you"

"love and kisses"

"Love grows each time it is shared"

"Hope you feel better soon"

"Get Well"

"I sure hope you're feeling better soon!"

"Achoo do hope you feel better soon."

"Congratulations"

"Best Wishes"

"Good Luck"

"With Deepest Sympathy"

"You're in my thoughts and prayers"

"In the days ahead, may the memories be your comfort and may time bring you peace."

"Happy Anniversary"

"Life's most beautiful things are not seen with the eyes, but felt with the heart."

"Wishing you a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year."

"Merry Christmas" "May the wonder that is Christmas touch the child within your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment